CMA Saktidhar Singh
“Individual efforts can bring excellence but only collective efforts can deliver effectively.”-
Greetings from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Bhubaneswar Chapter.
On behalf of The ICAI-Tax Research Department and Bhubaneswar Chapter and Conference Committee, I extend my deep gratitude and hearty thanks to all the Guests and Resource Persons for their whole hearted support by sharing their rich experience among the participants on the occasion of 2- Day National Seminar on Taxation on the theme “Conducive Tax Laws –Challenges and Opportunities” ...Read more…
- Office Order for discontinue of activities of ICAI-Bhubaneswar Chapter due to Corona Virus (COVID-19)
- Beware of false communication from Placement Agencies / Persons
- Congratulations to all Successful Students in December, 2019 Term Examination
- Congratulations to Shri Mahendra Padhan, being selected as Asst. Manager (Finance) in Garden Reach Ship Builders Engineering Ltd (a Govt. Of India Undertaking) in Extended campus held at Kolkata on 12-Feb’2020.
- Result of Essay, Debate & Patriotic Song Competition held on 26th January, 2020