Welcome to ICMAI, Bhubaneswar Chapter
It was during the early years of World War II, that the concept of cost as an independent entity made its beginning in the industrial circles of the world. Due to the prohibitive cost of defense operations, the then governments at war found it difficult to ascertain the price of defence purchases and thus evolved the concept of cost + contracts. This forced the contractors to submit the cost of the work to be undertaken by them, in order to be awarded the contract.Read More…
The chapter was established on 26th September, 1969.
- of Orissa allotted leased land for the Chapter. The Chapter has constructed own three storied building with a total built up area of around 11371 square feet.
- The Chapter has fully air conditioned class rooms, computer lab, Conference hall, mini Conference hall, Library & reading room.
- The Chapter Celebrate Independence Day, Republic Day, Ganesh Puja & Saraswati Puja etc every year.
- Read More
- To develop the Cost and Management Accountancy function as a powerful tool of management control in all spheres of economic activities.
- To promote and develop the adoption of scientific methods in cost and management accountancy.
- To develop the professional body of members and equip them fully to discharge their functions and fulfill the objectives of the Institute in the context of the developing economy.
- Read More