About The Chapter:
The chapter was established on 26th September, 1969.
- of Orissa allotted leased land for the Chapter. The Chapter has constructed own three storied building with a total built up area of around 11371 square feet.
- The Chapter has fully air conditioned class rooms, computer lab, Conference hall, mini Conference hall, Library & reading room.
- The Chapter Celebrate Independence Day, Republic Day, Ganesh Puja & Saraswati Puja etc every
- The Chapter Organizes mega Blood Donation Camp every year.
- E group has been created for members & all the relevant & pertinent information relating to professional development has been shared among the members.
- Extensive coverage about ICAI in press and electronic media at regular intervals.
- A separate members meeting room with computer, air-conditioned & Internet facilities exclusively available for members.
- This Chapter has bagged 22 times best Chapter Award in Eastern Region consecutively considering the students performance and other activities as per Institute guide line.
- Coaching students for becoming Cost and Management Accountants is the first and foremost activity of the Chapter. Coaching at ICAI-Bhubaneswar chapter has set an example and carved a niche is setting standards for various centers in the country. The Oral Coaching imparted at this Chapter is the highest Order and it includes the latest technological developments in the area of academic Besides the above, the Chapter undertakes to provide compulsory computer training in our own computer centre as per the new syllabus for Inter and Final Students effective from 01.01.2008
- Continuous monitoring of the faculty performance, periodical feedback from the students and the most advanced usage of the technical knowhow altogether make the coaching an unmatched one.
- The Chapter is having a well equipped library which contains books relating to all facets of the
- The Chapter concentrating on various activities like Oral Coaching, Computer Training, Group Discussion, Communication skills, Personality Developments, Conduct Seminars, Evening talks, Modular Training programs, Blood Donation Camp etc. assisting the final and inter pass students in getting suitable employment through campus interviews and Industrial Training to
OUR CHAPTER MEMBER WERE IN THE POSITION CHAIRMAN ICAI- EASTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
- CMA Shyam Sundar Sonthalia, Chairman (2000-01)
- CMA Bibhu Prasad Mapapatra (2003-04)
- CMA Niranjan Swain (2005-06)
- CMA Suresh Chandra Mohanty (2006-07)
- CMA Debasish Saha (2008-09)
- CMA Srikanta Kumar Sahoo, Chairman (2014-15)
- CMA Shiba Prasad Padhi, Chairman (2015-16)
- CMA Bibhuti Bhusan Nayak, Vice Chairman (2019-20)
- CMA Uttam Kumar Nayak, Secretary (2019-20)
OUR CHAPTER MEMBER WERE IN THE POSITION OF CENTRAL COUNCIL MEMBER IN ICAI
- CMA Pravakar Mohanty, President (2005-06)
- CMA Suresh Chandra Mohanty, President (2013-14)
- CMA Niranjan Mishra, Council Member & Chairman Indirect Taxation Committee (2019-20)