The objective of the Computer Training at Intermediate Course is to develop the skill of operation of some essential application software commonly used in Management Accounting fields.
Exemption from Computer Training
Following may be exempted from Computer Training:
- A student having passed Bachelor of Engineering, Pursuing Engineering Course (having completed 2nd year/Semester IV /equivalent) or Post Graduation in Computer Science or Computer Application, MBA (Systems) or PGDCA, MCA from Indian Institute of Management or a recognized University or an Institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or Department of Information Technology [formerly Department of Electronics (DOE)], Government of India, ‘A’ level Certificate Course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (formerly DOEACC).
- CAT qualified from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Members of CIMA/ACCA.
- Reciprocal exemption is offered for Students/Members of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and Students/Members of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) ,who are registered with either ICSI prior to 8th September, 2014, subject to production of evidence of completion of Computer Training in the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Procedure for claiming exemption from undergoing Computer Training:
- Eligible candidate may apply online for exemption (at least 60 days prior to the start of the Examination) through online student facility under value added services.
- If the applicant is found eligible to be exempted from undergoing Computer Training, an exemption letter will be issued and subsequently appropriate amount would be refunded to the applicant.